Register and make Payment
Upload Photos and Select Services
Download Retouched Photos
It was a fantastic experience with Fotofigo.
They did a superb retouching job and delivered it within 24 hours and at such low cost!. I am simply amazed.
Thank you so much for the work you did on these photos. My sisters will love them!
Thank you for the fast turn around on the retouched photos! They look awesome. Thank you. Awesome job! Will recommend you to everyone!
Really cool work. I tried a few retouching websites earlier, and Fotofigo seems better of the lot. I will upload more soon. Thanks guys!
You indicate acceptance of these terms by your continued use of the site, after being notified about them.
PLEASE READ THIS AGREEMENT CAREFULLY BEFORE USING THE SERVICES.
BY USING THE FOTOFIGO SITE AND SERVICES YOU ACCEPT THE TERMS AND CONDITIONS OF THIS AGREEMENT. IF YOU DO NOT AGREE TO ALL THE TERMS AND CONDITIONS OF THIS AGREEMENT, YOU WILL NOT HAVE ANY RIGHT TO USE THE SERVICES. COMPANY’S ACCEPTANCE IS EXPRESSLY CONDITIONED UPON YOUR ASSENT TO ALL THE TERMS AND CONDITIONS OF THIS AGREEMENT, TO THE EXCLUSION OF ALL OTHER TERMS;
If these terms and conditions are considered an offer by Company, acceptance is expressly limited to these terms.
The purpose of this website, https://fotofigo.com (the “Site” or “fotofigo”), owned and operated by I.T. (P). Ltd. (“Company” or “we”), is to provide photo editing and photo manipulation services (the “Services”). The Site is accessed by you (“User” or “you”) under the following terms and conditions:
1. ACCESS TO THE SERVICES Subject to the terms and conditions of this Agreement, Company may offer to provide the Services, as described more fully on the Site, which are selected by you, solely for your own use, and not for the use or benefit of any third party. Services shall include, but not be limited to, any services Company performs for you, as well as the offering of any content on the Site. Company may change, suspend or discontinue the Services at any time, including the availability of any feature, tool, database, or content. Company may also impose limits on certain features and services or restrict your access to parts or all of the Services without notice or liability. Company reserves the right, at its discretion, to modify these Terms and Conditions at any time by posting a notice on the Site, or by sending you a notice via e-mail. You shall be responsible for reviewing and becoming familiar with any such modifications. Your use of the Services following such notification constitutes your acceptance of the terms and conditions of this Agreement as modified. You certify to Company that if you are an individual (i.e., not a corporate entity) you are (a) of legal age to form a binding contract with Company and (b) not barred from receiving the Services under the laws of India, United States or other countries including the country in which you are resident or from which you use the Services. Site is not intended for people under 18 years. If you are under 18 years of age and not under the constant supervision of a parent or legal guardian, then please do not use the Site. You certify that you are legally permitted to use the Services and access the Site, and you or your legal guardian take full responsibility for the selection and use of the Services and access of the Site. This Agreement is void where prohibited by law, and the right to access the Site is revoked in such jurisdictions. Company makes no claim that the Site may be lawfully viewed or that content may be downloaded from any country. Access to the Content (as defined herein) may not be legal by certain persons or in certain countries. If you access the Site you do so at your own risk and you are responsible for compliance with the laws of your jurisdiction. Company will use reasonable efforts to ensure that the Site and Services are available twenty-four hours a day, seven days a week. However, there will be occasions when the Site and/or Services will be interrupted for maintenance, upgrades and emergency repairs or due to failure of telecommunications links and equipment. Every reasonable step will be taken by Company to minimize such disruption where it is within Company’s reasonable control. YOU AGREE THAT NEITHER COMPANY NOR THE SITE WILL BE LIABLE IN ANY EVENT TO YOU OR ANY OTHER PARTY FOR ANY SUSPENSION, MODIFICATION, DISCONTINUANCE OR LACK OF AVAILABILITY OF THE SITE, THE SERVICES, YOUR USER CONTENT (AS DEFINED HEREIN) OR OTHER CONTENT. Company retains the right to create limits on use and storage in its sole discretion at any time with or without notice. You shall be responsible for obtaining and maintaining any equipment or ancillary services needed to connect to, access the Site or otherwise use the Services, including, without limitation, modems, hardware, software, and long distance or local telephone service. You shall be responsible for ensuring that such equipment or ancillary services are compatible with the Services.
2. SITE CONTENT The Site and its contents are intended solely for the use of Fotofigo Users and may only be used in accordance with the terms of this Agreement. All materials displayed or performed on the Site, other than content developed or posted by User (“User Content”) including, but not limited to text, graphics, logos, photographs, images, illustrations and animations (“Content”) are the property of Company and/or third parties and are protected by international copyright laws. As between you and Company, however, you own and retain sole and exclusive right, title and interest in and to all of your User Content (subject only to the limited license therein granted to Company under this Section 2). All trademarks, service marks, and trade names which appear on the Site (other than those appearing in any User Content) are proprietary to Company and/or third parties. You shall abide by all copyright notices, information, and restrictions contained in any Content accessed through the Services. The Site is protected by copyright as a collective work and/or compilation, pursuant to copyright laws and international conventions. You may not copy, modify, publish, transmit, upload, distribute, perform, display, or except as expressly provided in this Agreement, participate in the transfer or sale of, reproduce, or create derivative works based on, any of the Content, software, materials, or Services in whole or in part. You may download or copy the Content, and other items displayed on the Site for download, for personal, noncommercial use only, provided that you maintain all copyright and other notices contained in such Content. Downloading, copying, or storing any Content for other than personal, noncommercial use is expressly prohibited without prior written permission from Company (except for the cases when API is adopted at third party sites), or from the copyright holder identified in such Contents copyright notice. In the event you download software from the Site, the software, including any files, images incorporated in or generated by the software, and the data accompanying the software (collectively, the "Software") is licensed to you by Company for your personal use, and no title to the Software shall be transferred to you. Company retains full and complete title to the Software and all intellectual property rights therein. You acknowledge and agree that if you use any of the Services to contribute User Content to the Site in such manner as to make it available to all users or to permit third parties to contribute Content through your User account, Company will have a non-exclusive, worldwide, royalty-free, transferable, sub-licensable right, under all of your intellectual property rights, to copy, cache, publish, display, perform, distribute, translate and store such User Content, and to allow third parties to do so in connection with the marketing or promotion of Company, the Site or the Services by such third parties. To the extent allowed by law, the foregoing includes all rights of paternity, integrity, disclosure and withdrawal. You warrant, represent and agree that you have the right to grant Company and the Site the rights set forth above. You represent, warrant and agree that you will not host, display, upload, modify, publish, transmit, update or share any User Content that --(a) belongs to another person and to which you do not have any right to, ?(b) is grossly harmful, harassing, blasphemous; defamatory, obscene, pornographic, paedophilic, libellous, invasive of anothers privacy, hateful, or racially, ethnically objectionable, disparaging, relating or encouraging money laundering or gambling, or otherwise unlawful in any manner whatever, (c) harm minors in any way, (d) infringes any patent, trademark, copyright or other proprietary rights, (e) violates any law for the time being in force, (f) deceives or misleads the addressee about the origin of such messages or communicates any information which is grossly offensive or menacing in nature, (g) impersonate another person, (h) contains software viruses or any other computer code, files or programs designed to interrupt, destroy or limit the functionality of any computer resource, (i) threatens the unity, integrity, defence, security or sovereignty of any country, friendly relations with foreign states, or public order or causes incitement to the commission of any cognisable offence or prevents investigation of any offence or is insulting any other nation. Company reserves the right to remove any User Content from the Site, suspend or terminate your right to use the Services at any time at its discretion, or pursue any other remedy or relief available to Company and/or the Site under equity or law for any reason (including, but not limited to, upon receipt of claims or allegations from third parties or authorities relating to such User Content or if Company is concerned that you may have breached the immediately preceding sentence). You are responsible for all Content posted or developed under your username, including Content contributed by a third party whom you have authorized to post Content under your username (whether in the form of artwork, comments to a forum, or any other form). If you believe User Content residing on the Site infringes a copyright, please send us a message. Any comments, suggestions, or feedback relating to the Site or the Services (collectively “Feedback”) submitted to Company shall become the property of Company or its designee. We will not be required to treat any Feedback as confidential, and will not be liable for any ideas (including without limitation, product, Site or advertising ideas) and will not incur any liability as a result of any similarities that may appear in our future Site, Services, or operations. Without limitation, we will have exclusive ownership of all present and future existing rights to the Feedback of every kind and nature everywhere. We will be entitled to use the Feedback for any commercial or other purpose whatsoever, without compensation to you or any other person sending the Feedback. You acknowledge that you are responsible for whatever material you submit, and you, not us, have full responsibility for the message, including its legality, reliability, appropriateness, originality, and copyright.
3. RESTRICTIONS You are responsible for all of your activity in connection with the Services and accessing the Site. Any fraudulent, abusive, or otherwise illegal activity may be grounds for termination of your right to the Services or to access the Site. You may not post or transmit, or cause to be posted or transmitted, any communication or solicitation designed or intended to obtain password, account, or private information from any Fotofigo user. Use of the Site or Services to violate the security of any computer network, crack passwords or security encryption codes, transfer or store illegal material including that are deemed threatening or obscene, or engage in any kind of illegal activity is expressly prohibited. Under no circumstances will you use the Site or the Service to (a) send unsolicited e-mails, bulk mail, spam or other materials to users of the Site or any other individual, (b) harass, threaten, stalk or abuse any person or party, including other users of the Site, (c) create a false identity or to impersonate another person, or (d) post any false, inaccurate or incomplete material or delete or revise any material that was not posted by you or others you have authorized to post Content under your account.
4. WARRANTY DISCLAIMER Company has no special relationship with or fiduciary duty to you. You acknowledge that Company has no control over, and no duty to take any action regarding: which Users gain access to the Site; which Content you access via the Site; what effects the Content (including any Content which is a derivative work of your User Content the creation of which you authorized) may have on you; how you may interpret or use the Content; or what actions you may take as a result of having been exposed to the Content. Much of the Content of the Site is provided by and is the responsibility of the User who posted the Content. Company does not monitor the Content of the Site and takes no responsibility for such Content. You release Company from all liability for your having acquired or not acquired Content through the Site. The Site may contain, or direct you to sites containing, information that some people may find offensive or inappropriate. Company makes no representations concerning any content contained in or accessed through the Site, and Company will not be responsible or liable for the accuracy, copyright compliance, legality or decency of material contained in or accessed through the Site ALTHOUGH COMPANY AND THE SITE WILL MAKE REASONABLE EFFORTS TO STORE AND PRESERVE THE MATERIAL RESIDING ON THE SITE, NEITHER COMPANY NOR THE SITE IS RESPONSIBLE OR LIABLE IN ANY WAY FOR THE FAILURE TO STORE, PRESERVE OR ACCESS CONTENT OR OTHER MATERIALS YOU TRANSMIT OR ARCHIVE ON THE SITE. THE SERVICES, CONTENT, SITE AND ANY SOFTWARE ARE PROVIDED ON AN “AS IS” BASIS, WITHOUT WARRANTIES OF ANY KIND, EITHER EXPRESS OR IMPLIED, INCLUDING, WITHOUT LIMITATION, IMPLIED WARRANTIES OF MERCHANTABILITY, FITNESS FOR A PARTICULAR PURPOSE OR NON-INFRINGEMENT. COMPANY MAKES NO REPRESENTATIONS OR WARRANTIES OF ANY KIND WITH RESPECT TO THE SITE, THE SERVICES, INCLUDING ANY REPRESENTATION OR WARRANTY THAT THE USE OF THE SITE OR SERVICES WILL (A) BE TIMELY, UNINTERRUPTED OR ERROR- FREE OR OPERATE IN COMBINATION WITH ANY OTHER HARDWARE, SOFTWARE, SYSTEM OR DATA, (B) MEET YOUR REQUIREMENTS OR EXPECTATIONS, (C) BE FREE FROM ERRORS OR THAT DEFECTS WILL BE CORRECTED, (D) BE FREE OF VIRUSES OR OTHER HARMFUL COMPONENTS. TO THE FULLEST EXTENT ALLOWED BY LAW, COMPANY DISCLAIMS ANY LIABILITY OR RESPONSIBILITY FOR THE ACCURACY, RELIABILITY, AVAILABILITY, COMPLETENESS, LEGALITY OR OPERABILITY OF THE MATERIAL OR SERVICES PROVIDED ON THIS SITE. BY USING THIS SITE, YOU ACKNOWLEDGE THAT COMPANY IS NOT RESPONSIBLE OR LIABLE FOR ANY HARM RESULTING FROM (1) USE OF THE SITE; (2) DOWNLOADING INFORMATION CONTAINED ON THE SITE; (3) UNAUTHORIZED DISCLOSURE OF IMAGES, INFORMATION OR DATA THAT RESULTS FROM THE UPLOAD, DOWNLOAD OR STORAGE OF CONTENT POSTED BY USERS; (4) THE TEMPORARY OR PERMANENT INABILITY TO ACCESS OR RETRIEVE ANY USER CONTENT FROM THE SITE, INCLUDING, WITHOUT LIMITATION, HARM CAUSED BY VIRUSES, WORMS, TROJAN HORSES, OR ANY SIMILAR CONTAMINATION OR DESTRUCTIVE PROGRAM; (5) CONTENT POSTED IN ANY FORUM OR COMMUNITY AREA OF THE SITE; AND (6) UNAUTHORIZED DISCLOSURE OF IMAGES, INFORMATION OR DATA THAT RESULTS FROM THE UPLOAD, DOWNLOAD OR STORAGE OF POSTED CONTENT.
5. THIRD PARTY WEBSITES Users of the Site may gain access from the Site to third party sites on the Internet through hypertext or other computer links on the Site. Third party sites are not within the supervision or control of Company or the Site. Unless explicitly otherwise provided, neither Company nor the Site make any representation or warranty whatsoever about any third party site that is linked to the Site, or endorse the products or services offered on such site. Company and the Site disclaim: (a) all responsibility and liability for content on third party websites and (b) any representations or warranties as to (i) the security of any information (including, without limitation, credit card and other personal information) you might be requested to give any third party, and (ii) the functionality of third party sites if you export User Content onto them. You hereby irrevocably waive any claim against the Site or Company with respect to such sites and third party content.
6. REGISTRATION AND SECURITY As a condition to using Services, you will be required to register with Fotofigo and select a username and password. You shall provide Fotofigo with accurate, complete, and updated registration information, including your e-mail address. Failure to do so shall constitute a breach of this Agreement, which may result in immediate termination of your account. You may not (a) select or use as a username a name of another person with the intent to impersonate that person; or (b) use as a username a name subject to any rights of a person other than you without appropriate authorization. You shall be responsible for maintaining the confidentiality of your Fotofigo password. You are solely responsible for any use of or action taken under your password and accept full responsibility for all activity conducted through your account and agree to and hereby release the Site and Company from any and all liability concerning such activity. You agree to notify Company immediately of any actual or suspected loss, theft, or unauthorized use of your account or password. The Site will take reasonably security precautions when using the internet, telephone or other means to transport date or other communications, but expressly disclaims any and all liability for the accessing of any such data communications by unauthorized persons or entities.
7. INDEMNITY You will indemnify and hold Company, its directors, officers and employees, harmless, including costs and attorneys fees, from any claim or demand made by any third party due to or arising out of your access to the Site, use of the Services, your violation of this Agreement, or the infringement by you, or any third party using your account, of any intellectual property or other right of any person or entity.
8. LIMITATION OF LIABILITY IN NO EVENT SHALL COMPANY, ITS DIRECTORS, OFFICERS, SHAREHOLDERS, EMPLOYEES OR MEMBERS BE LIABLE WITH RESPECT TO THE SITE OR THE SERVICES FOR (A) ANY INDIRECT, INCIDENTAL, PUNITIVE, OR CONSEQUENTIAL DAMAGES OF ANY KIND WHATSOEVER; (B) DAMAGES FOR LOSS OF USE, PROFITS, DATA, IMAGES, USER CONTENT OR OTHER INTANGIBLES; (C) DAMAGES FOR UNAUTHORIZED USE, NON- PERFORMANCE OF THE SITE, ERRORS OR OMISSIONS; OR (D) DAMAGES RELATED TO DOWNLOADING OR POSTING CONTENT.
9. TERMINATION Either party may terminate the Services at any time by notifying the other party by any means. Company may also terminate or suspend any and all Services and access to the Site immediately, without prior notice or liability, if you breach any of the terms or conditions of this Agreement. Upon termination of your account, your right to use the Services, and access the Site and any Content will immediately cease. All provisions of this Agreement which by their nature should survive termination shall survive termination, including, without limitation, ownership provisions, warranty disclaimers, and limitations of liability. Termination of your access to and use of the Site and the Services shall not relieve you of any obligations arising or accruing prior to such termination or limit any liability which you otherwise may have to Company or the Site, including without limitation any indemnification obligations contained herein.
This Agreement shall be governed by and construed in accordance with the laws of India without regard to the conflict of laws provisions thereof. No agency, partnership, joint venture, or employment is created as a result of this Agreement and you do not have any authority of any kind to bind Company in any respect whatsoever. Any notice to the Site that is required or permitted by this Agreement shall be in writing and shall be deemed effective upon receipt, when sent by confirmed e-mail to email@example.com